switzerland
check

switzerland

Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days
Price Per Person
₹ 11,449 17,999 36% Off

Schedules

Day: 1
arrive to Zurich
on the afternoon and spend the night there
Day: 2
go to Lucerne arrive
around noon and go to Pilatus on the afternoon and spend the night in Lucerne
Day: 3
next morning go to Titlis
and take the train to Interlaken around noon, arrive Interlaken on the afternoon and spend the night there
Day: 4
spend the day in Interlaken and depart around 4pm ,
take the train straight to Zurich airport to take a flight at 10pm. Any suggestions? Thanks again!

Accommodations

Place
Hotel
Star
Days
Fairmont le montreux
3
4

Additional Benefits

1
Breckfast & Dinner

Payment Terms

1
35% in advance to our company account. • Remaining 65% on arrival.

Enquiry for Package

+91
By Clicking Submit, You declare that you are agreed to our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy and you are fine to receive callback from us.