PELLING TOUR PACKAGE
check

PELLING TOUR PACKAGE

Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days
Price Per Person
₹ 10,199 16,877 39% Off

Schedules

Day: 1
Arrival at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) and Transfer to Pelling -
Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting for the transfer to Pelling – Transfer to Pelling (140 kilometres 5 ½ - 6 hours) – Check in to the hotel – Pelling is at an altitude of 6800 feet / 2072 meters – On a clear day guest can get a clear view of Himalayan range with snow capped mount Pandim, Kumbhakarna, Rathong, Khangchendzonga, Zopuno, Shimbho, Narsing, Sinolchu etc - Proximate locations to Pelling are Yuksom, Rinchenpong, Dzongri and Hee Burmiok - Evening one is free to stroll around this small settlement - It is one of the exotic settlement with varieties of Rhododendron, Orchids and wildlife - Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around the helipad or shopping - Over Night stay at Pelling
Day: 2
Pelling Local sightseeing
After breakfast at hotel – Drive for Full Day Sight Seeing of Pelling and its surroundings - The routes are forested and the botanical and zoological richness is inspiring - Places of visit are Rimbi water Falls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Kechopalri Lake, it is one of the holy Buddhist lake and it is believed that any wish in front of the lake comes true - Myth is that when a leaf falls on the placid clear water surface, it is picked by a bird and thus the water surface is always free of leaves, Kechopalri Monastery, Kanchenjunga water Falls, Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse ruins, the scenic view from the top of the ruin to the mystic heights of Kanchendzonga ranges is something to be cherished – Back to hotel – Evening free to roam around the helipad or Shopping center - Over Night stay at Pelling
Day: 3
Sightseeing to Yuksom
Early morning breakfast - Visit to Yuksom - The Chogyal established the first monastery at Yuksom in Sikkim known as the Dubdi Monastery in 1701, which is part of Buddhist religious pilgrimage circuit - The Tibetan Buddhist monastery, Dubdi Monastery, is located in the area and also the smaller Mallu Monastery - Established in 1701, Dubdi Monastery professes to be the oldest monastery in Sikkim and is located at the top of a hill about an hour's walk from Yuksom - It was also known as the Hermit's Cell after its reclusive founder Lhatsun Namkha Jigme - One can visit Darap Home stray - Dzongri Trek starts from Yuksom - It is also the entry point of Kanchendzonga National Park – Back to hotel – Evening free to roam around the helipad or Shopping center - Over Night stay at Pelling
Day: 4
Departure from Pelling to New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB)
Pelling to Siliguri – Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri - Nearly 140 kilometres 4 ½ - 5 hours drive - The drive will be along the River Rangit and next along the River Teesta - Stop at Melli or Chitrey for Tea - If time permits stop at Coronation bridge - Guest are advised to start early and not to rush - Reach New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Forwarding Journey Sightseeing Pelling

Accommodations

Place
Hotel
Star
Days
DREAM VILLA RETREAT
2.5
4

Additional Benefits

1
Breakfast &dinner.

Payment Terms

1
35% in advance to our company account. Account details are given below. • Remaining 65% on arrival.

Enquiry for Package

+91
By Clicking Submit, You declare that you are agreed to our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy and you are fine to receive callback from us.