NAMCHI TOUR PACKAGE
check

NAMCHI TOUR PACKAGE

Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
Price Per Person
₹ 10,449 15,999 34% Off

Schedules

Day: 1
Arrival at Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Terminus (Junction) and Transfer to Namchi -
Guest will be received by our official at Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Terminus (Junction) – He will assist you for the forwarding journey to Namchi -Namchi is located at an average elevation of 1315 metres – It is approximately 15 Kilometres, 03½ - 04 hours drive by road [Pakyong Airport will be nearly 80 kilometres from Namchi] - A perfect destination for tourist in search of enchantment, tranquility, trekking or any other adventure - Land of monastery, festivals and natural Beauty with the only tea Estate of the Sikkim at an elevation of altitude of 1675 meters / 5500 feet - In the evening one is free to stroll around M G Marg / Local Market - Over night stay at Namchi
Day: 2
Namchi Local Sightseeing
Early morning breakfast – The local Sightseeing will be in Maruti van / Similar as this is the norm - Siddhesvara Dhaam is a unique pilgrimage tourism venture of the Sikkim Government developed as Pilgrim cum Cultural Centre having a 87 feet statue of Lord Shiva and replicas of four Dhaams of the country at one place at Solophok hilltop in Namchi - The four most revered Dhams of the Hindus Jagannath, Dwarika, Rameshawaram, Badrinath have been replicated in this fantastic complex to benefit the devotees and tourists - There is also a Rock Garden just few kilometres up from the town on the way to Samdruptse - The Rock Garden displays a wide variety of Flora and is a local recreation and picnic spot - Back to hotel for lunch or lunch on the way – The rest of the day is free - Evening one is free to stroll around M G Road or the Local Market - Over night stay at Namchi
Day: 3
Excursion to Ravangla & Samdruptse hill (Optional)
Early morning breakfast – Visit The world's largest statue at 118 feet of the Buddhist Padmasambhava, also known as Guru Rinpoche, the patron saint of Sikkim, is on the Samdruptse hill or The Wish Fulfilling well opposite Namchi - One can also visit Chemchey - Indian Himalayan Centre for Adventure & Ecotourism located on a hill top of Chemchey Village, South Sikkim at the altitude of 6582 feet - One can also visit Ravangla for its natural beauty - Next is the lone Tea Estate of the state known as the Temi Tea Estate - Natural Beauty and the setting is worth enjoying - Back to hotel for lunch or lunch on the way – The rest of the day is free - Evening one is free to stroll around M G Road or the Local Market - Over night stay at Namchi
Day: 4
Pelling Local sightseeing
After breakfast at hotel – Drive for Full Day Sight Seeing of Pelling and its surroundings - The routes are forested and the botanical and zoological richness is inspiring - Places of visit are Rimbi water Falls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Kechopalri Lake, it is one of the holy Buddhist lake and it is believed that any wish in front of the lake comes true - Myth is that when a leaf falls on the placid clear water surface, it is picked by a bird and thus the water surface is always free of leaves, Kechopalri Monastery, Kanchenjunga water Falls, Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse ruins, the scenic view from the top of the ruin to the mystic heights of Kanchendzonga ranges is something to be cherished – Back to hotel – Evening free to roam around the helipad or Shopping center - Over Night stay at Pelling
Day: 5
Departure to Bagdogra Airport (IXB) or New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP)
Drive to Siliguri, on the way to Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) - It is nearly 105 kilometres and is 03 - 3 ½ hours drive - Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - The drive is through hills and with scenic beauty – Stoppage at Melli / Chitrey for a cup of Tea is advisable – One stop at Coronation bridge if time permits - Drive to Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) via Siliguri - Guest are advised to start early and not to rush - Forwarding Journey

Accommodations

Place
Hotel
Star
Days
VALLEY VIEW
3
5

Additional Benefits

1
Breakfast & Dinner

Payment Terms

1
35% in advance to our company account. Account details are given below. Remaining 65% on arrival. Inclusion:-

Enquiry for Package

+91
By Clicking Submit, You declare that you are agreed to our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy and you are fine to receive callback from us.