LADAKH TOUR PACKAGE
check

LADAKH TOUR PACKAGE

Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
Price Per Person
₹ 16,449 24,999 34% Off

Schedules

Day: 1
LEH
Arrival at Leh and pick up from airport and you will be transfer to hotel, check-in & evening free for leisure overnight stay at hotel.
Day: 2
Nubra Summer Camp, Nubra
Morning proceed for sightseeing to Nubra Valley beyond The Highest Motorable Road the Khardonga - La. Over Evening check-in Tent Camp overnight Stay in Camp.
Day: 3
Indus Valley
Morning after breakfast drive for Local tour to indus valley monasteries like Shey, Thiksey and Hemis. Back to Leh for the overnight stay.
Day: 4
Salt Water Lake
Morning proceed for day return trip to the highest salt water lake, The Pangong Lake, evening back to Leh & overnight stay at hotel.
Day: 5
Checkout
After breakfast hotel checkout & drop at airport for the forward journey with the sweet memories of Ladakh.

Accommodations

Place
Hotel
Star
Days
CHUBEE LEH
3
5

Additional Benefits

1
BREAK FAST & DINNER

Payment Terms

1
35% in advance to our company account,• Remaining 65% on arrival.

Enquiry for Package

+91
By Clicking Submit, You declare that you are agreed to our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy and you are fine to receive callback from us.