Gangtok tour package
check

Gangtok tour package

Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days
Price Per Person
₹ 10,566 15,455 31% Off

Schedules

Day: 1
Arrival at Pakyong Airport (PYG) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Terminus (Junction) and Transfer to Gangtok -
- Guest will be received by our official at Pakyong Airport (PYG) nearly 30 kilometres from Gangtok Or Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Terminus (Junction) – He will assist you for the forwarding journey to Gangtok – Nearly 135 Kilometres, 3 ½ - 4 hours drive - A perfect destination for tourist in search of enchantment, tranquility, trekking or any other adventure - Land of monastery, mystic rituals / festivals at an elevation of 1,437 meters / 4,715 feet is the most often visited spot of India for its rare Orchids and Butterflies - In the evening one is free to stroll around M G Marg / Local Market - Over night stay at Gangtok
Day: 2
Gangtok Local Sightseeing
Early morning breakfast – The local Sightseeing will be in Maruti van as this is the norm of Gangtok - Gangtok local Sight Seeing will be as per the schedule of the guide – 7 to 8 points includes the following - Rumtek Monastery or Ranka Monastery one of the oldest and most beautiful monastery of India with Ban Jhagri Falls - Shanti View Point – Ban Jhagri Falls - Institute of Tibetology - Ganesh Tok - Cottage Industry - Flower Show – White hall - Tashi View Point – One can visit Rumtek Monastery with supplement cost ) - The visit to all these places are done with leisure and we advise our guest to follow - Evening one is free to stroll around - Over night stay at Gangtok
Day: 3
Excursion to Changu / Tsomgo Lake
Early morning breakfast – Permits are made one day prior to visit - This is nearly 48 kilometres drive and takes nearly 2 hours - Visit to Tsomgo / Changu Lake and Baba Mandir, cool, serene water and the picturesque beauty – Tsomgo lake is one of the holy lake of the region - A temple of Lord Shiva is built on the lakeside - Primula flowers and other alpine plantation provide an immaculate beauty to this place - Till April it is full of snow and lay frozen – (Nathu La Pass visit has to be arranged the previous Night when Voters ID card will be asked for – Nathu La Pass once booked the amount is not refunded even if the trip get cancelled. Nathula Pass supplement of Rs.4,000/- has to be paid on the spot as it is not included in the final costing) Back to hotel for lunch or lunch on the way – The rest of the day is free - Evening one is free to stroll around M G Road or the Local Market - Over night stay at Gangtok
Day: 4
Departure to Paskyong Airport (PYG) /Bagdogra Airport (IXB) or New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP)
Drive to Siliguri, on the way to Pakyong Airport (PYG) nearly 30 Kilometres from Gangtok Or (Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) - It is approximately 130 kilometres and nearly 04½ - 05 hours drive by National Highway along the River Teesta - Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - The drive is through hills and with scenic beauty – Stoppage at Rangpo / Chitrey or Melli for a cup of Tea is advisable if time permits – One stop at Coronation bridge if time permits - Drive to Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) via Siliguri - Guest are advised to start early and not to rush - Forwarding Journey

Accommodations

Place
Hotel
Star
Days
snoopy
3
4

Additional Benefits

1
Breakfast diiner

Payment Terms

1
35% in advance to our company account. • Remaining 65% on arrival.

Enquiry for Package

+91
By Clicking Submit, You declare that you are agreed to our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy and you are fine to receive callback from us.