Delhi Agra JaIpur - 4Nights & 5Days

Delhi Agra JaIpur - 4Nights & 5Days

Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
Price Per Person
₹ 19,999 25,000 20% Off


Day: 1
Arrive Delhi – Agra – Local Sightseeing
Pick up from Rly Stn. / Airport & drive to Agra. On arrival check in at hotel. Proceed for sightseeing visiting the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Later visit the Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Also visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daullah built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. Return back to the Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day: 2
Agra – Fatehpursikri – Jaipur
After Breakfast & check out from hotel & depart for Jaipur visiting Fatehpur Sikri . Drive past Hawa Mahal & through the pink rose residential & business areas. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight Jaipur.
Day: 3
Jaipur – Delhi
heck out from hotel and drive back to Delhi. Check in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day: 4
Delhi – Local Sightseeing
Morning tour of Delhi visiting Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana – the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru. Afternoon visit India Gate (War Memorial Arch.), Lakshminarayan Temple – a modern Hindu Temple. Also drive past President’s House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings. Evening vi sit to Akshardham Temple(Monday Closed). Overnight stay in Delhi.
Day: 5
Delhi – Local Sightseeing – Departure
Breakfast at hotel. Check out from hotel. Visit to Qutab Minar, Himayun Tomb and Lotus Temple(Monday Closed). In time at Delhi Airport / Rly Stn for onward Journey.



Payment Terms

35% in advance to our company account. Remaining 65% on arrival.

Enquiry for Package

By Clicking Submit, You declare that you are agreed to our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy and you are fine to receive callback from us.