CHINA TOUR PACKAGE
check

CHINA TOUR PACKAGE

Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
Price Per Person
₹ 17,449 25,899 32% Off

Schedules

Day: 1
Beijing Arrival
Pick up from the airport and transfer to Hotel in the center historic and near by wangfujing pedestrian .
Day: 2
Beijing
Visit the Great Wall and Ming Tomb
Day: 3
Go Sightseeing in Beijing Downtown
visit Tian’anmen Square, Forbidden City, Jingshan Park and Heaven Temple.
Day: 4
Visit Panda's House of Beijing Zoo, Summer Palace, Beijing Old Hutongs near by Shichahai Scenic Area
This is a day about Humanism, Relaxation, Beijing traditional culture and life.
Day: 5
Beijing Departure
We will pick you up from your hotel, and then transfer you to the airport or train station. See off.

Accommodations

Place
Hotel
Star
Days
JIANGUO
2.5
5

Additional Benefits

1
Breckfast & Dinner

Payment Terms

1
• 35% in advance to our company account. • Remaining 65% on arrival.

Enquiry for Package

+91
By Clicking Submit, You declare that you are agreed to our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy and you are fine to receive callback from us.